As we await the next round of snow on the Hill, here’s a look at how a few other Capitol Hill blogs have been spending their icy days since the last flakes fell.
- Miller Park has a cool (cold?) look back at the snowstorm of 1990 when a foot of snow got dumped on the city. Best part is the ‘pancake brigade’ that was formed by neighbors to feed the schoolkids stuck at Meany.
- Blogazar has pictures and musings on icy Capitol Hill. Why do people like writing in the snow?
- cap to the hill tries to warm things up with some (NSFW) promises.
- Central District News has a neat map of the steep (and therefore bad for icy driving) streets in their neighborhoods. No Capitol Hill edition yet but maybe next storm!
- Hillku suggests staying closer to home for your holiday activities but if you are going for a long walk, you might want to put these on.