Capitol Hill starts its Thanksgiving week with a light crisp dust of snow on car tops, clear streets and chilly temperatures below 30 degrees — and, yes, we’re still seeing a flurry or two so things bear watching. CHS will continue to update this post as needed.
A few updates from overnight:
- A winter weather advisory has been issued through Monday for the area. UW’s Cliff Mass says Seattle will be mostly snow-free. OOPS: Cliff was wrong.
- All Metro buses are starting Monday morning on snow route status. Check for your route’s updates here http://metro.kingcounty.gov/up/rr/adverseweather.html as re-routes, etc. are announced.
- Metro’s new severe weather circulator Route 90 is operating
- SDOT says it treated the city’s key snow routes overnight. SDOT road clearing plan for Hill area
- Check Capitol Hill area traffic cams here http://www.capitolhillseattle.com/trafficcameras