A dinosaur ate your spaceship, too? Coincidence! Happy weekend.
Saturday, July 16
- Arrh! A Dinosaur Ate My Space Ship continues in Volunteer Park. Saturdays and Sundays, 5p
- Milk carton derby with natural food corporate sponsor at Green Lake
- How to Shoot Video that Doesn’t Suck at Elliott Bay Book Co.
- Perfect Day Publishing Celebrates the Release of “Yeah. No. Totally.” by Lisa Wells at Hugo House
- Gay City LGBT library book club 1-2p
- Blue Plate Special featuring Sylvia O’Stayformore at Re-Bar
- FIRST AID KIT benefit for Lifelong AIDS Alliance at Chloe Apartments, 12-4p
- Mad Homes public opening, 4-7p. We wrote about the project here.
Sunday, July 17
- Poetry + Motion: Freedom! at Town Hall
- 8 Limbs Yoga birth preparation class
- Taking Punk to the Masses with Jacob McMurray at Elliott Bay Book Co.
- @BigMariosPizza: This Sunday is our 1 year party!!! Kissing Booth! $1 Cheese and $1 Rolling Rock all day. http://ow.ly/i/enDu