For those looking to tackle or be tackled, Sunday is your day. Here’s a roster of Super Bowl XLVI festivities planned on and around Capitol Hill. Of course, most any place on the Hill with liquor+TV will be showing the game but below we call out a few highlights from those players putting in special effort. If you have a game plan you want to share, let us know in comments. Hut, hut, hike.
- Purr loses points for calling it the “Superbowl” but wins the game on enthusiasm. 15? That’s a lot of plasma.
- Rookie Chino’s is also bringing lots of love to its game for Super Bowl Sunday with a special menu and “cheap beer.” Go team, go.
- The sports authority that is Travel + Leisure magazine name CHS advertiser Auto Battery as one of the top places to watch the game… in the country.
- Halftime. Here’s CHS advertiser Primo showing you how to make fried taco ravioli:
- Support the Emerald City Softball Association when you watch the game at R Place.
- “50c wings and happy hour food and drinks” at Captain Blacks.
- The Bottleneck opens at 3p.
- CHS advertiser Other Coast can hook you up with a sandwich platter.
- And somebody thinks they may have seen a little of the Puppy Bowlon the screen at the Comet last year.
- Scan our past posts for more viewing ideas: 2011 | 2010 | 2009
We’ll continue to update the 2012 roster until kick-off.