Which roads and ramps will be closed?
Interstate 90 will be closed to all vehicles, pedestrians and cyclists, eastbound and westbound, mainline and express lanes, between Interstate 5 in Seattle to Island Crest Way on Mercer Island:
- Thursday, Aug. 2: 9:45 a.m. – noon & 1:15 – 2:30 p.m., (Practice)
- Friday, Aug. 3: 12:45 p.m. – 2:40 p.m., (Practice)
- Saturday, Aug. 4: 12:45 p.m. – 2:40 p.m., (Full show)
- Sunday, Aug. 5: 12:45 p.m. – 2:40 p.m., (Full show)
* The bridge highrises will still be accessible to pedestrians and cyclists. However, no one on foot or bike can travel beyond the highrises up to 30 minutes prior to posted closure times.