Police are investigating a possible drug-related overdose after a man died Wednesday night at a Capitol Hill gay sex club.
According to the Seattle Fire Department, the 47-year-old man died Wednesday night at Club Z after being found unconscious and not breathing in the club’s steam room. Firefighters and paramedics spent 35 minutes performing CPR before the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are investigating the death as a drug related overdose.
The death is the first CHS has reported at the club since two incidents last fall.