Below, another exciting edition of YWCHTSC&DU:
- Streetcar work schedule calls for another weekend closure at Broadway/Madison plus this fun stuff:
- · Madison intersection
o Water main work
- · James intersection
o Track construction
- · The east leg of the Broadway/Madison intersection will be closed this weekend (7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.)
· This weekend, October 19th – 22nd, James Street will be closed to through traffic at Broadway (Friday, 6:00 p.m. – Monday, 5:00 a.m.)
- 520 will be closed for the weekend, too:
SR 520 closure details at a glance
- Both directions of mainline SR 520 and the connected ramps between Montlake Boulevard in Seattle and I-405 in Bellevue will be closed from 11 p.m. Friday, Oct. 19, to noon Sunday, Oct. 21. The eastbound SR 520 on-ramp from 108th Avenue Northeast will remain open.
- Two sections of SR 520 will remain open to traffic: I-5 to Montlake Boulevard and areas east of I-405.
To help keep traffic moving, the I-90 express lanes will remain open westbound from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 20, then switch at 3 p.m. to eastbound traffic. On Sunday, Oct. 21, the lanes will remain open westbound from 6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and switch to eastbound traffic by 7:30 p.m.