If you’d rather spend more time at the table with friends — longtime and just-met — this Thanksgiving, there is still room for you on Capitol Hill. Here’s a menu of Hill eateries planning feasts to share with you on Thursday. You’re a little late in the game if you have a party of five to feed. But singles and small groups should have no problem getting stuffed with stuffing. We’ve limited this list to restaurant’s planning a Thanksgiving-style meal. You’ll also find more than a handful of Hill restaurants open on Thursday for non-turkey eats and bars opening up that night to give you refuge from all that community you experienced earlier in the day.
- Tradition. The Broadway Grill becomes The Grill on Broadway. And it still has a place at the table for you:
Our massive Thanksgiving Buffet will be available from 2pm – 8pm featuring Thanksgiving favorites, and a few new surprises, too! And it’s only $24.95 per person! We’ll also have a selection of White and Red Wines available for only $15/bottle. But if you need a little something more, we have a full bar open throughout the day – with a selection of exquisite autumn inspired cocktails!Of course, we’ll be open from 11am – midnight, like normal with our regular menu on offer throughout and the TV’s in the video lounge will be on all day!
Call for your reservations today! 206.328.7000
- Plum Bistro hosts its annual Vegan Thanksgiving:
- Saint John’s is a new addition to the Hill’s feast list. It’s an exclusive affair — only space for “about 20″ we’re told. Check today to get on the list:
Here’s our Thanksgiving special menu! We have space for 20 peeps and really hope we’ll see you there. Message us if you’d like to join.
Thanksgiving at St. John’s 2012
$30 / person (not including tax & tip)
Shaved Brussel Sprout Salad
Toasted hazelnuts, dried cranberries, creamy lemon vinaigrette, parmesan
Kabocha Squash & Fennel Soup
Creme fraiche, candied squash seeds
Buttermilk mashed potatoes w/ cognac gravy, roasted Local Roots autumn vegetables
Pecan streusel, maple ice cream
- Piecora’s annual free meal begins at 11:30 AM.
- Summit’s Toscana Pizzeria is hosting a community meal starting at 4 PM
- The Melrose Project hosts a meal in the Plymouth Pillars Park starting at 3 PM.