We’ll add to this post through the night — fortunately, Capitol Hill got plenty weird during the day so we already have a few pictures to get started. If you have anything to share, let us know via mail at email@example.com, via Twitter @jseattle or Facebook.com/capitolhillseattleblog and we’ll add it to the post. Happy Hilloween.
Parties, Contests & Trick-or-Treating
- Neumos/Barboza/Moe annual Halloween Bash
- The Lookout costume contest — $100
- FREE Dia de los Muertos Face Painting in the Atrium at Poquitos. 6p to late.
- A Spirited Halloween at Poco
- Lost Boys Halloween Takeover at Q
- Haunted Conservatory Halloween Open House
- Halloween Havana “ladies free before 11p”
- A Very Tiki Halloween at Rumba. Pineapple carving!
View CHS Trick or Treat Hot Zone in a larger map