Miller Community Center would like to invited you to Miller’s Open House on Tuesday, December 4 from 6-8 p.m. Come enjoy treats, see the facility, participate in activities and register for winter classes.
Starting at 6 p.m.
- Megan Frazer, Nurturing Pathways Instructor, will host a unique class for you and your baby or toddler to explore creative dance, movement and music. This is class is fun for mom, dad and baby.
- Seattle Futsal will be hosting indoor soccer for youth ages 10-13. Bring your child to the center to kick around the soccer ball and burn off some energy.
- Meet our new multi-talented music teacher. Adam Creighton will be teaching drum, base, guitar, ukulele, and piano this winter. If you are thinking about trying a new instrument or would like to start your child playing Tuesday is the day to meet the teacher and ask your questions.
- See our new play school room and ask the coordinator questions. The room will be open from 6-8 p.m. for toddlers and preschoolers to play with toys.
Starting at 7:30 p.m.
- Try our new Zumba Toning and Boot Camp. Everyone is invited and all fitness levels welcome.
Miller Community Center Staff hopes you will stop by Tuesday and check out some of our winter programs.
Miller Community Center
330 19th Ave E
Seattle, WA 98112