- : A man reported he was the victim of an armed robbery around 3:30 Tuesday morning near at an ATM near the Seattle U campus. According to a security bulletin released on the incident, police were called to 14th and Spring about 90 minutes after the reported robbery. There were no details on what type of weapon was used in the crime. The victim described the suspect as a black male in his 40s, 6′, slim build and wearing a white hoodie with a dark jacket at the time of the mugging.
- Police and fire responded to a reported car vs. moped crash at Broadway and Pine this morning around 6:30. The female rider was transported to the hospital with a leg injury, according to Seattle Fire.
- 12th Ave gas station robbery: A man told police he was robbed at gunpoint while sitting in his car at a gas station on 12th Ave Monday morning just after 7 AM:
- this weekend’s reported assault near Boren and Broadway. Police have made no arrests yet in
- stolen from a Central District YWCA. : Police are looking for the person responsible for more than $6,000 in donated toys
- a report from 24th and Pike with a lot of bah humbug: Speaking of the Grinch, here’s
On Thursday afternoon, around 3:30pm, a man described by my neighbors as a 6′-1″, 290 lbs African American wearing all white emerged from my front porch carrying a box, walked down the street a bit, then went back and took my three year old son’s little red wagon, put the box in it, and continued north down 24th Avenue. They called the cops, there is a case number, but nothing was recovered. This morning I saw a couple boxes further down the street, torn open, from an address on 21st.
So, tis’ the season to guard packages on your porches. And if you see an abandoned old RadioFlyer metal wagon with a rusty bed, please let me know.
- Man arrested for UPS assault: This December 5th reported armed robbery of a truck at Broadway and Jefferson had a few twists it turns out.
- small rash of area knock-out muggings with men reported being jumped, knocked out and robbed around Broadway and Pine. Monday, a man told police he was robbed sometime Sunday night near E Pine and Belmont after getting of the bus. The victim told police he was asked by one man for a light when another jumped him and struck him in the side of the head. The victim in this incident remained conscious and fought with his attackers but couldn’t keep them from running off with his backpack. Police say the victim suffered a black eye and told them it was too dark to get a good look at the muggers. Add another to the
- Police responded to the 11th Ave Value Village for a reported shoplifting just after noon Monday in which the alleged thief told police he was simply trying to replace items that had been stolen from him:
The suspect was apprehended after a chase carrying clothing and a boom box stolen from the store.