We’ve already warned you that you’re bound to lose (potential) sleep time tonight — you should also be aware that an event featuring “Seattle’s foremost partyers in formal wear” will descend on Capitol Hill. The Seattle Brides of March — counterpart to the annual Santarchy debauchery, apparently — is slated for a Capitol Hill itinerary Saturday night:
- 7:00 Engagement Party at Purr
- 8:00 Bachelorette Party at Unicorn
- 9:00 Wedding processional
- Featuring prenuptial confessionals with select Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence!
- 9:15 Marriage Ceremony to our chosen groom, Jimi Hendrix on BroadwayNuptials to be performed by our esteemed minister, Reverend Plato P. Fuddwinkle the IVth of the Mighty Shaft of God
- 9:45 Celebration at The Lobby
- 11:00 Honeymoon at Club Q
We’re sure this post-R74 edition will be extra special. Have fun and stay safe.
Looking for something else to do? Here’s our weekly On the List roster of Capitol Hill-related events.