Here are the top CHS posts from this week in 2012:
- Pike/Pine dives deep as Narwhal ready for debut ‘neath the Unicorn
- Police looking for suspect who woman says strangled her in Capitol Hill attack
- Capitol Hill’s The Social, EVO pair up for first weekend of E Olive Way dancing
- A look at Bauhaus as one of the ‘big three’ in Seattle’s coffee history
- Re-inventing a Capitol Hill steakhouse
- When light rail is complete, should it be Capitol Hill Station or Broadway Station?
- New chapter for old Horizon Books house on 15th Ave E