Jukebox ‘haze’ prompts big Seattle Fire response on 22nd Ave E

A full contingent of Capitol Hill firefighters rushed to 22nd Ave E Thursday morning to a report of smoke at a 1909-built 22nd Ave E house but the emergency turned out to be only an overheated jukebox, Seattle Fire officials say.

Fire trucks streamed into the residential neighborhood in the 500 block of 22nd Ave E just before 11 AM after multiple 911 calls in the area.

Firefighters inspected the home’s basement only to find a light “haze” reportedly caused by the jukebox.

Add Comment Register

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>