We’re only 13 points short. Below are seven ideas for Capitol Hill-favorable goals for the Murray administration’s first term. What else should go on the list?
- Get the liquor board to agree to a pilot program for extended bar hours
- Begin advocating for a specific city-wide minimum wage increase with possible exemptions
- Increase regular police patrols on block-specific posts
- Get more walking and biking patrols in Capitol Hill
- Propose a “vigorous” integrated transportation plan like Vancouver and New York
- Implement an improved monitoring system for tracking new housing development
- Develop a plan with state Housing Finance Committee to secure funding for workforce housing