A map is below.
Capitol Hill’s Schemata Workshop is also back in 2014 with its famous 12th Ave Bagel Pitstop with free bagels from Eltana and coffee from Cafe Argento from 7 to 9 AM.
View Commute Stations — Bike to Work Day presented by F5 in a larger map
- 1720 12th Ave, Schemata Bagel Pitstop, 7-9 AM
- Lakeview Blvd E & Belmont Ave E, “Hot coffee/Top Pot donuts while they last,” 7-10 AM
- 16th and Jeffers, Swedish Hospital DIY stop, Starbucks treats plus giveaways from Urban Racks, 6-9 AM
Cascade Commute Stations (info)
- Pick up a free souvenir
- Enter the free drawing for fabulous prizes
- Join Cascade Bicycle Club at our once-a-year discounted rate (select stations only)
- Ask a bike mechanic to look over your bike or air up your tires.
- Fuel up with snacks, coffee, or juice (varies from station to station)
My four year old rode her balance bike home in the track the other day!
We were up on top of the hill by the hospital last night, heading North and the ribbon of the track just stretched out before us and my daughter told me, “I want the track to go all the way through the city and out to the country.”
For more information on Seattle’s Bike to Work day, visit cascade.org/f5-bike-work-day.