801 E. Pine St.
Seattle WA 98122
10 Saturdays | 9/30/17 – 12/9/17 | 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM (no class on 11/25)
It’s as easy to setup as it is to clean up an art session using colored pencils. And they’re highly portable — take them wherever you go, open your sketchbook or drawing pad, and create!
During this workshop, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Learn how to draw what you see
- Receive guidance on shading and highlighting
- Practice blending colors to create a rich and vibrant piece of art
- Explore and develop your own sense of style and expression
We’ll explore the following topics:
- Drawing Introduction – Shapes
- Color Evaluation (clear – intermediate – intense)
- Strokes – to fill, to darken, make fur and feathers
- Introduction to perspective in distance landscapes
- Introduction to the face, division, and colors
Join us and discover how rewarding colored pencil art can be!