Seattle WA 98122
10 Wednesdays | 9/27/17 – 12/6/17 | 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM | No class on 10/11/17
Professionals in fields as diverse as finance, sports, and public health use it to analyze and communicate essential ideas.
During this interactive, hands-on course, we’ll cover:
- Finding & cleaning data
- Tableau Chart Types
- Building charts and dashboards using Tableau
- Data storytelling
- Mobile dashboard design
- Making your Tableau visualizations professional
Learn the basics, then practice building charts, dashboards, and stories as you build your data visualization portfolio.
If you answer ‘Yes!’ to any of the below questions, this class is for you:
- Have you ever wondered how to compare your favorite sports team’s performance against their competitors?
- Have you been asked to produce a performance dashboard on your company’s sales or support metrics?
- Are you tired of building charts in Excel that take hours to build?
- Are you looking for a way to show information on a map that lets your audience pick the variable to display, but without any coding required?
- Does your organization have research data that can influence an important decision, but you’re not sure how to tell the story?
- Have you heard about data visualization, but you’re not sure what it is?
- Have you always wanted to build interactive charts, but you don’t have time to pick up a programming language?