915 E. Pine Street
The Easter Monday pop-up dinner is conceived by Chef Donna Looney, The Tin Table’s Sous Chef. While living in Jacksonville, Florida, Chef Donna was introduced to her two favorite cuisines, seafood and soul food. Inspired by tastes of the South, with hints of the Northwest, where Chef Donna has resided for the past 20+ years, this dinner aims to bring you flavors and dishes that you may have never tried before (fried gator!). The pop-up dinner menu (listed below) combines traditional Southern recipes with a Pacific Northwest twist.
- Monday, April 22, 2019
- All items offered á la carte
- Reservations: http://www.centuryballroom.com/thetintable.com/location/ or call 206-320-8458
• Jax Shrimp – shrimp stuffed with horseradish, wrapped in prosciutto and topped with bbq glaze
• Fried Gator Tail – Louisiana gator tenderized, breaded and fried, served with cocktail sauce
• Golden Beet Carpaccio – thinly sliced golden beets topped with red onion, capers, chives, olive oil and sea salt.
• Seasonal simple mixed greens
• Seafood Louie Salad- mixed greens topped with grilled shrimp, seared scallops and calamari, topped with louie dressing
• Braised Beef Short Rib – served over smoky goat cheese polenta and sautéed turnip greens
• Blackened Catfish and Shrimp Etoufee – served over dirty rice
• Mixed Mushroom Risotto Cakes – topped with chef’s mixed sautéed mushrooms, goat cheese and red pepper puree
• Garlic & Herb Smashed Potatoes
• Braised Greens
• Corn Pie
• Beignets – classic French and cajun fried fritters, served warm and crisp, dusted with powdered sugar
Special Libations – full bar will also be available
• Iced Tea inspired cocktails
• Mint Julep
About Chef Donna Looney
Donna Looney grew up experiencing a range of culinary styles and Southern food and culture left their indelible mark and inform her passion for a dish done right. With her avid attention to every sensory detail, expect to lick your fingers–and maybe even your plate–even if you grew up knowing better. Chef Donna is The Tin Table’s Sous Chef.