2209 E. Lake Washington Boulevard
To make it easier to stay involved and get information, the contractor for the SR 520 Montlake Project, Graham, is opening a Montlake Project Information Center to the community. Come celebrate the grand opening of the Information Center with us, explore project resources and enjoy refreshments.
- Meet members of project team.
- Ask questions about the project.
- Explore project resources and informative materials.
- Learn how to stay up to date throughout the project’s design and construction.
Grand opening event details:
- Date: Saturday, Sept. 21
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to noon
- Location: 2209 E. Lake Washington Boulevard, Seattle, WA 98112
For those unable to attend the grand opening event, the Information Center will be open to the public during the following times throughout 2019:
- Monday and Wednesday from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Third Saturday of the Month from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Please join us!
Bus routes 43, 48, 167, 271, 277, 540, 541, 542 and 556 serve the Montlake/SR 520 area. The Link light rail station at Husky Stadium is about half a mile from the Information Center.