We pointed to this list of the five best places in the city to sled last year. Guess what? They’re still the highest. Amazing!
- High Point above sea level, 6 parcels south of watertower at 35th Ave SW and SW Myrtle Street – 520 feet – NAVD88
- Near Bitter Lake, on N 145th St just east of Greenwood Ave – 493 feet – NAVD88
- NE 92nd ST and Roosevelt Way NE – 466 feet – NAVD88
- Queen Anne Hill, at First Ave N and Lee Street – 456 feet – NAVD88
- Highest point in Volunteer Park – 453 feet – NAVD88
If you’re looking for guaranteed snow action, head to the mountains. Here are the best snow sledding spots near Seattle.