‘Zaw, located on the NW corner of 15th and Pine, was doing a practice run-through Sunday evening in preparation for the official opening on Tuesday, September 23rd. The perky staffperson at the door wasn’t offering any samples — just takeout menus and a smile.
The presentation-slide version of the ‘Zaw menu:
- Average price: $18 (“serves 2-3 friends”)
- Will fill 1/2 gallon growlers with WA draft micro-brews
- Gluten-free crust available by request
- Seasonal, Organic, Unique, Local (get it?)
- Bicycle delivery after 4:30 pm
Maybe they’ll offer samples on Tuesday. (Do you read CHS, ‘Zaw?)