UPDATE: Technology willing, I’ll be broadcasting segments from tonight’s streetcar meeting at SCCC live here on the site. Tune in.
UPDATE 2: All wrapped up. One of the archived clips below and more available here. This clip features a chat with Casey Hildreth, a senior planner for SDOT.
You’ve seen the maps and read the arguments. CHS community, what’s your preferred streetcar route?
Maps, etc. below. We’ll ask again after the city’s meeting series.
Here’s a collection of CHS coverage on the streetcar:
- Streetcar route maps released with community meeting a day away
- The Case for a 12th Ave Streetcar
- Seattle Transit Blog doesn’t like 12th Ave streetcar route
- Putting more First Hill in the First Hill-Capitol Hill streetcar
- Streetcar 2013: City Council moves $120 million plan forward
- Will the streetcar make a Stranger stop? 11th Ave option reportedly enters mix
Tuesday night’s meeting info:
Tuesday, December 15 6:00 PM-8:00PM
Seattle Central Community College (1701 Broadway)
The “Two-way Broadway” option (4.38 miles long):
“Broadway/12th Couplet” includes southbound service on 12th Avenue (4.26 miles long):
First Hill Boren route (4.89 miles long)