When we first got the official word that Elliott Bay Book Co. was, indeed, making the move to Capitol Hill, the word was the book retailer would open its new 10th Ave doors by spring. Elliott Bay tells us plans are shaping up and they now have a target date for their big Hill opening. That date is a secret. But they did give CHS a range so we know what’s coming and can adjust our biblio-enthusiasm meters accordingly. A lot of work needs to get done to make it happen, but Elliott Bay says you should be able to browse their shelves starting in mid-April.
In the meantime, here’s some of our other coverage to further stoke your enthusiasm:
- What Elliott Bay Book Co.’s new neighbors think of its Capitol Hill move
- Elliott Bay Book Co. Capitol Hill welcome wagon: Thoughts from Hill’s booksellers
- EveryDay Music to accompany Elliott Bay to 10th Ave, cafe coming too
- How the city might help Elliott Bay pay for its Capitol Hill move
- Seattle U Spectator: Elliott Bay Books to retain old charm in new location
You can also follow @elliottbaybooks on Twitter.