Let us give thanks. For the baristas and the bartenders. The budtenders. The Amazon Prime delivery people. Bike shares. And your neighbor’s wi-fi. Below, we’ve compiled our annual roster of coffee joints, grocery stores, etc. where your friends and neighbors will be working to make sure you have the happiest holiday possible. As for getting a post-feast cocktail, that list is up to you. Take a chance. Make sure to tip. And be thankful.
- Vivace — Brix and other locations- Closed, Walk-up open from 7am-430pm
- Ladybug drive-thru – Busy signal, you tell us in the comments
- Starbucks Roastery 7am -11pm, Roy Street – 630am-330pm
- Fuel 19th – 8am – 1pm
- Victrola 15th, 7am-3 or 4pm (the baristas weren’t sure) and Victrola Pike 630am – 2pm
- Caffe Vita – 7am-2pm
HELP KEEP CHS 'PAY WHAT YOU CAN' FOR EVERYONE -- SUBSCRIBE TODAY! Support local journalism dedicated to your neighborhood. SUBSCRIBE HERE. Join to become a subscriber at $1/$5/$10 a month to help CHS provide community news with NO PAYWALL. You can also sign up for a one-time annual payment.
- Analog Coffee – 8a – 1pm
- Caffe Ladro – 6am – 2pm
- Cafe Solstice – 7am – 2pm
- Top Pot Summit – 8am – 2pm
- Cherry Street Pine and 12th – closed, open Friday from 8am-2pm
- Stumptown 12th – 8am – 3pm
- Capitol Coffee Works – 9am -430pm, Friday from 9am – 5pm
- Porchlight – 8am – 1pm
- Amandine Chophouse Row – closed Wednesday at 2pm, Closed Thursday and Friday
- Cafe Argento – ?
- Ghost Note – ?
- Liberty – 365 days a year
- QFC 15th, Broadway Market, Harvard Market – Closes 6pm Thanksgiving, opens 5am Friday
- Safeway 15th – 5am-1am
- Whole Foods Broadway – 7am – 5pm
- Central Co-op – 6am-4pm
- Trader Joe’s – closed
POT AND BOOZE
- 12th and Pine Liquor AKA Northwest Liquor and Wine – 10am-6pm
- Uncle Ike’s – 8am – 1145pm
- Ruckus – 8am-8pm
- The Reef – 8am – 1pm
We’ll add more through Thanksgiving. We miss something? Let us know in comments.