Let us give thanks. For the baristas and the bartenders. The budtenders. The Amazon Prime delivery people. Bike shares. And your neighbor’s wi-fi. Below, we’ve compiled our annual roster of coffee joints, grocery stores, etc. where your friends and neighbors will be working to make sure you have the happiest holiday possible. As for getting a post-feast cocktail, that list is up to you. Take a chance. Make sure to tip. And be thankful.
- Vivace — Brix and other locations- Closed, Walk-up open from 7am-430pm
- Ladybug drive-thru – Busy signal, you tell us in the comments
- Starbucks Roastery 7am -11pm, Roy Street – 630am-330pm
- Fuel 19th – 8am – 1pm
- Victrola 15th, 7am-3 or 4pm (the baristas weren’t sure) and Victrola Pike 630am – 2pm
- Caffe Vita – 7am-2pm
SUBSCRIBE TO CHS: APPRECIATE OUR BREAKING NEWS? SUBSCRIBE HERE TODAY. Subscribers like you help pay for the writers and photographers who provide CHS's daily coverage and help us to swing into action on BREAKING NEWS. Join TODAY to become a subscriber at $1/$5/$10 a month to help CHS provide community news with NO PAYWALL. You can also sign up for a one-time annual payment. Why support CHS? More here.
- Analog Coffee – 8a – 1pm
- Caffe Ladro – 6am – 2pm
- Cafe Solstice – 7am – 2pm
- Top Pot Summit – 8am – 2pm
- Cherry Street Pine and 12th – closed, open Friday from 8am-2pm
- Stumptown 12th – 8am – 3pm
- Capitol Coffee Works – 9am -430pm, Friday from 9am – 5pm
- Porchlight – 8am – 1pm
- Amandine Chophouse Row – closed Wednesday at 2pm, Closed Thursday and Friday
- Cafe Argento – ?
- Ghost Note – ?
- Liberty – 365 days a year
- QFC 15th, Broadway Market, Harvard Market – Closes 6pm Thanksgiving, opens 5am Friday
- Safeway 15th – 5am-1am
- Whole Foods Broadway – 7am – 5pm
- Central Co-op – 6am-4pm
- Trader Joe’s – closed
POT AND BOOZE
- 12th and Pine Liquor AKA Northwest Liquor and Wine – 10am-6pm
- Uncle Ike’s – 8am – 1145pm
- Ruckus – 8am-8pm
- The Reef – 8am – 1pm
We’ll add more through Thanksgiving. We miss something? Let us know in comments.