Wear your mask and don’t forget your proof of vax.
WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 13TH
- Design review: 131 13th Ave E VIRTUAL: A proposed project on 13th Ave E near the intersection with E John will come before the board Wednesday night in the body’s ongoing virtual review sessions.
THURSDAY OCTOBER 14TH
- Seattle Queer Film Festival VIRTUAL: Three Dollar Bill Cinema presents the Seattle Queer Film Festival running October 14-24, 2021, online and at various venues throughout Seattle
- Capitol Hill Art Walk October: Second Thursday brings new artists and creations to venues across the Hill
- Omnivorous Outdoors: The annual food and drink fundraiser for Community Roots Housing moves outdoors for an evening event in the new Capitol Hill Station plaza
FRIDAY OCTOBER 15TH
- Rubinstein Bagels Grand Opening: The new Capitol Hill shop celebrates its debut on 15th Ave E this week
- What We Were at 12th Ave Arts: “After disappearing from the small East Texas town where she grew up, Tessa turns up in Seattle seventeen years later…”
SATURDAY OCTOBER 16TH
- Walk The Block: Wa Na Wari is taking art to the streets in a one-day art walk pop-up in the Central District.
- Personhood: Reproductive rights documentary screens at 12th Ave’s Northwest Film Forum
- Haley Graves: Local pop-punk musician plays Cafe Racer
SUNDAY OCTOBER 17TH
- Seattle University Redhawks Women’s Soccer: See the WAC leader take on New Mexico at Seattle U’s Championship Field
- Lit Crawl: The 2021 edition of Lit Crawl is keeping things simple and focusing on one location — Capitol Hill’s Hugo House
NEWS FOR ALL -- KEEP CHS PAYWALL-FREE
Give CHS a buck and support local journalism dedicated to your neighborhood. SUBSCRIBE HERE. Become a subscriber at $1/$5/$10 a month to help CHS provide community news with no paywall. You can also sign up for a one-time annual payment.