Do you have an incoming kindergarten student? Come meet other kindergarten students and their families over the summer! The Central Seattle Parent Resource group has partnered with volunteers and PTSAs at several elementary schools around the Central Seattle area to set up playdates over the summer.
Sat. July 13th from 10am – noon and Wed. August 21st from 5:30 pm – 7:00 (bring a picnic if you like).
Confirmed schools include:
- Lowell@ Location TBD
- Leschi @ Peppi’s Playground
- Madrona K-8 @ Madrona Playground
- Montlake @ Montlake Community Center
- Stevens @ Volunteer Park on 7/13 and @Stevens Elem. on 8/21
- McGilvra @ McGilvra Elementary
- Thurgood Marshall @ Judkins Park Playground
CSPR hosts these meetups to connect local families, so feel free to stop by if you’ve got a child who isn’t entering kindergarten but you’d like to meet families and kids in your community! For more information see www.centralseattleparentresource.com.